Ashley Hay, BSN, RN is an experienced oncology nurse by trade. AHay Nursing, P.C. (formerly AHayWriting) produces exceptional healthcare content while providing high-level editing and consulting services.
Elevate your healthcare content and marketing strategy today
with an experienced nurse writer.
- Original content creation, including:
- Customized technical content & medical copy
- White papers
- Slide decks
- Patient and provider-facing education materials
- Personable and detailed healthcare provider interviews
- Medical equipment/product announcements
- Specialized medical or healthcare audio/video scripts
- HCP blogs, articles, website content, etc.
- Medical editing
- Medical conference press coverage
- CME course creation
- Clinical consulting
- Specializing in medical script/audiovisual content and accuracy
- Offering a unique HCP perspective to deliverable content
- Ensuring reputable, relevant, and current clinical research is used to support projects
- Content consulting
- Auditing of existing content libraries
- Optimizing healthcare content strategy, online communication/presence, patient outreach, provider education, and B2B/B2C marketing within the medical sector
- Tailoring healthcare content structure, persona(s), and tone best suited for individual project needs and intended audience
- Engagements related to oncology nursing, working with chronic illness, freelance writing and/or nurse entrepreneurship
- Guest lecture/workshop available to groups
- For nurses or nursing students interested in pursuing freelance medical writing/journalism
Rate card available upon request. Expedited or “rush-jobs” may be accommodated for an additional flat fee depending on current availability.