Ashley Hay, BSN, RN is an experienced oncology nurse by trade. AHay Nursing, P.C. (formerly AHayWriting) produces exceptional healthcare content while providing high-level editing and consulting services.
Elevate your healthcare content and marketing strategy today with an experienced nurse writer.
- Original content creation, including:
- Customized technical content & medical copy
- White papers
- Slide decks
- Patient and provider-facing education materials
- Specialized healthcare provider interviews
- Medical equipment/product announcements
- Specialized medical or healthcare audio/video scripts
- HCP blogs, articles, abstracts, website content, etc.
- Medical editing
- Medical conference press coverage
- CME course creation
- Optimizing healthcare content strategy, online communication/presence, patient outreach, provider education, and marketing within the medical sector
- Specializing in tailoring healthcare content structure, persona(s), and tone best suited for individual project needs and intended audience
- Engagements related to oncology nursing, working with chronic illness, freelance writing and/or nurse entrepreneurship
- Guest lecture/workshop available to groups (nurses or nursing students) interested in pursuing freelance medical writing/journalism
Rate card available upon request.
Expedited or “rush-jobs” may be available for an additional flat fee depending on current availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.